Happy Spring! Now is the time to get do some serious spring cleaning and get rid the clutter.
Here's some things you can do.
- Clean out your closets and organize a clothing swap with friends.
- Anything leftover from the swap, you can take to your local church, nonprofit or the Salvation Army.
- Evaluate your Storage. Many New Yorkers have storage units full of stuff they don't use and don't miss. Get rid of it and stop paying monthly storage fees.
- Evaluate your garage. If you live in a house and have a garage, but you can't fit your car inside, then you may have a clutter problem. Have a garage sale, put stuff on eBay or just trash it.
- Get organized. New York Incubator member Erica Ecker, The Spacialist, is teaching a workshop next week at In Good Company on March 27. If you don't live in New York, check out her site and sign for Erica's newsletter.