By Coach Joelle Prochera, professional life coach, fellow launcher and creator of the MAKE YOUR LIFE PROGRAM where you get to experience the magic of your life lived on purpose! To hear more from Coach Joelle subscribe to the Livloud! Newsletter or read the coach joelle blog.
Do you ever…
1. Spend hours strategizing and rehearsing before you talk to people about your business?
2. Have that feeling like you are a fake, afraid that everyone is going to find you out?
3. Try to be that person you “think” you should be to get respect, to be good enough, or to make the sale?
If any of this sounds familiar then I have good news for you. With the new LWL profiles, we all have an opportunity to dig deep down inside and share who we really are. For some this seems fun and easy, for others it may be an arduous quest for the perfect words, the right “spin” and putting out a professional image so people take you seriously. If you are willing to take a look inside and find the “real you”, your version of authentic entrepreneurship, then writing that profile and living your life is about to get a heck of a lot easier and 10 times more fun.
What is Authentic Entrepreneurship?
Authentic entrepreneurship is running your business as a true expression of who you are, in total alignment with your beliefs, values and natural talents. It means first identifying the real you and then living and acting from that you.
When you are acting as an authentic entrepreneur, when you know who you are and own it, a whole new world becomes available:
• You are able to show up at any situation with confidence and ease.
• You become intimately acquainted with who you are and what you stand for and you boldly allow that real you to shine through in every action taken and word spoken.
• You become free from the fear of being “found out” and the burden of having to “look good” and “do it right”.
• It means no more fake, stuffy profiles. No more talking heads. No more “status quo” and a lot more joy and ease!
Sound good? Well then let’s get down to it! Let’s find the authentic entrepreneur inside of you.
To create your profile, start by asking these authentic entrepreneur questions:
A) What do you value and how are these values expressed in your business?
B) What are your favorite things about you? What makes you – you?
C) Why do you love your business/service? What do you love about your business/service?
D) How does your business make a difference for people? What does it serve in the world?
Now sit down with your answers in front of you and clear your mind. Forget everything that you think you “should be”, throw out your concern of looking silly or being “too much” and write your profile allowing these truths to shine through. Dare to say what you really feel. Push the limits of “normal” and “appropriate” and let the world of Ladies Who Launch know who you are, who needs to know you and why.
Why be normal when you can be extraordinary? Why be like everyone else when you can be YOU. To dare to be your very own authentic entrepreneur is a step down the path to greatness. Have fun – I’ll see you at the top!
With love, joy and authenticity,
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION FOR COACH JOELLE?: I am looking for the opportunity to fully serve each of you on your personal adventure. If you have a life or business challenge that you would like a coaching perspective on, please share your comments below or email me at Joelle@coachjoelle.com.
Make your life a work of art a joyful dance a grand adventure!